Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 30 of Thanksgiving

"God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain.
But He did promise...
Strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way."
--author unknown


Can't have the sun (my favorite) without the rain...so I will be thankful
for days like this when the sun is lighting my way

As the 30 days of thanksgiving comes to an end, I have one more thing to be thankful for; God's unfailing love and promises. I think, too often, I take that for granted. It isn't until I am tested in some shape or form that I remember He is good, all the time, He is good! 

I really think this 30 day "challenge" if you will, has reshaped my thinking a bit. I looked for something to be thankful for every day!! I looked for His unfailing love and promises. And every day...there they were, in some shape or form! It didn't have to be grand like a new car or a trip somewhere, it was God showing me that I can be content with what HE has blessed me with...and I have 30 days to prove it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment