Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 4 of Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for:

Music!!!!

When you think about it, music is such a huge part of our lives. Babies learn to dance to it at a very young age, any type of event you go to i.e.: parties, proms, graduations, weddings, funerals...they all have one thing in common-Music!

I'm not sure how I would get through my cleaning nights without music!!! Lately I've been picking my 90's station on Pandora! haha makes me laugh when different songs come on that have fun memories associated with that particular song. Then it got me thinking last night (yes this post is a day late, but last night was very busy), how many memories do I have attached to certain songs?? Funny how different songs bring back memories...some great, some not so great! But each of those memories/events in my life, make me into the person I am today...and for that, I am thankful!





1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for melodic metal and original motion picture scores!

    ReplyDelete