Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 19 of Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for:

The GIFT of Motherhood


Tonight the three of us took dinner over to Jeff & Sonia! James & Wesley got to meet Rocco for the first time! haha it was interesting to see how Wesley reacted with us oo'ing and awe'ing over another person besides himself. Wesley didn't really pay too much attention to Rocco...UNTIL he saw that Rocco had a paci! haha then He loved him!!

See..Wes is reaching for Rocco's paci!!

On the way home I just started thinking how thankful I am to have this amazing gift of Motherhood. Sure there are days when I take it for granted...but then there are days, like today, where I am just blown away!! God has given me the most precious gift, aside from my husband, my son Wesley! And watching my dear friend Sonia with her son Rocco just reminded me of that gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment