Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 10 of Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for:

Happy Shopping Baby!!!


Wesley is seriously the easiest kid to take shopping. Whether its grocery shopping or clothes shopping...or in tonights case, craft shopping! We are doing a family photo shoot in the next couple of weeks hopefully, so I was on the hunt for a particular prop! Well the only store that carries it is Joann's! So I called around to the different stores and the Roseville store carried part, but not all (don't want to tell you exactly what it is yet...I'm all about the surprise factor!) and the Elk Grove store carried the other part!!!! Couldn't be further from each other than Elk Grove to Roseville!!! haha So this little trooper went with me! 

SO thankful for a happy kid...God truly blessed me! Now lets hope his future (like 2 year future people!!) sibling is as happy as he is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment