Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 18 of Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for:

My Dad and his teaching


Using the mop my dad bought me for our house!

My dad has been in the custodial field for as long as I can remember. In fact he started working for his current school district the day before I was born! :) I can remember as a little girl asking to go with him to work-at the time he worked nights! My brother and I used to have so much fun playing in the gym while he cleaned! 
Now that I clean part time, when my parents are in town, my dad comes with me!! haha total switch-a-roo! He has given me so much advice and its been great to see how his advice REALLY does work and cuts a lot of time out! 
I'm not only thankful for his cleaning advice, but his advice about life! I usually call him every night I clean as I'm driving to my client. I love our open and close relationship! I am SO thankful for him and for STILL treating me like a princess!

Love you dad....love Lindsay Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment