Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7 of Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for:

Ice cream/Magic Shell!!!


I realize this is somewhat silly to be thankful for. However, if you knew how badly I've been craving this lately, you wouldn't consider it silly! See the thing is, with all of my food allergies there are very few things that really excite me-as far as food goes! This type of "ice cream" is soy based so its dairy free...as well as the magic shell!

Now let me just tell you why I'm so thankful for it today! Stores very rarely carry soy ice cream now-a-days! Well besides Trader Joes-but they close at 9 and I wasn't done working until 9:40! So I decided to detour on the way home to Raleys (safeway is closer, however, they don't carry it) just in hopes that they might have it! I probably looked like a kid on christmas morning in that ice cream aisle...but I don't care...I now get to enjoy my ice cream & magic shell<--only the best stuff ever created!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment