Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 24 of Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for:

this...


and this....




I drove up to Redding this morning around 8 and have enjoyed every minute of my time here so far! Got here around 11 and ran a couple of last minute errands with my mom, then visited my grandma at her new house, then came home and we started making appetizers. Yes, we had appetizers alll daaaay long!!! Since I arrived late we thought it would be easier to do appetizers and then do the real thanksgiving traditional dinner tomorrow! Totally looking forward to that-because we all know that no one cooks better than your mom! :)

We spent the evening talking and laughing. Wesley has enjoyed spending time with his grandma and grandpa<--obviously from the pic above! :) Looking forward to the many memories that will be made this weekend! 

Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving surrounded by the ones you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment