Saturday, July 14, 2012

Night Life

The past couple of nights Wesley and I have had so much fun! He is very easily amused-just like his mommy-so it makes me job very easy! :)

I was getting a couple of things are Target when I came across these glow sticks for $1! I saw this thing on Pinterest where a lady put them in the bathtub so I thought I might try that. She obviously did NOT get her glow sticks in the Target $1 section because that idea totally sucked! haha But we did improvise and Wesley LOVED them...even more so when James came in the bathroom and they had a "light saber" fight! haha



These glow sticks were great for that night, but didn't make it past that night. Am I just imagining this thought from when I was younger...didn't we used to put them in the freezer and they would hold there "glow" longer??? I swear I can remember getting the glow headbands at like the Civic on 4th of July and coming home and putting them in the freezer. If indeed that is true...I guess I got what I paid for because after that one night they were toast!!





Since the glow sticks were so fun for him, tonight I decided to go with the flash lights! haha this kid LOVES to be scared and its so freakin fun! I gave him a flashlight and I had one myself. I told him he had to come find mommy's light. I then would run down the hallway and into a bedroom and put the light up under my chin. As soon as he would come in that room with his light I would jump at him and say raaawwwrrr haha he laughs every time and says "Gotch You"!!! haha makes me laugh just typing this. 


So thankful for this time I have to spend with Wesley. He is truly growing up so fast! I know I will look back someday at these times and think gosh where did the time go? So I am definitely soaking it up and taking LOTS of pictures! :)






2 comments:

  1. yes you are right about the freezer thing. you must have wore them out enought he first time. it always works for us.

    jessica bowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's so cute! I remember putting them in the freezer...they seemed to last a few days if you did that.

    ReplyDelete