Monday, March 14, 2011

Someday List

Bing defines "Someday" as: at a time in the future: at some unknown, unspecified, and usually fairly distant time in the future

As my husband and I sat down for dinner last night I told him "Someday I'd like to get new plates/bowl settings." We then laughed about it when I said "add it to the someday list". Then the more I started thinking about it, I realized...wow, I really do have a Someday List. I think everyone has some sort of list. Whether it be a couple of items or a long list of things. I'm sure everyone has different items on their list! So, in no particular order...here is my list!




  1. Vacation in Tahiti/Bora Bora (ok...this IS probably on the top of my list, but everything else is in no particular order! haha)
  2. Replace our carpet with hardwood-except in the bedrooms.
  3. Have the inside of our home painted
  4. Replace our plates/cups/bowls with a new set-preferably white
  5. Become a stay at home mom
  6. Own a pearl white vehicle
  7. Take up ballet lessons again-I miss it
  8. Have my fake nails again
  9. Have my parents live in the same town as me
  10. Go on a Disney Cruise
  11. Visit the Grand Canyon
  12. Cement the side yard
  13. Visit my husbands side of the family in AL, ND and PA
  14. Go to Vegas with friends  for my 30th birthday
  15. Stay in the "treehouse" again with my husband

What does your list look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment