Bing defines "Someday" as: at a time in the future: at some unknown, unspecified, and usually fairly distant time in the future
As my husband and I sat down for dinner last night I told him "Someday I'd like to get new plates/bowl settings." We then laughed about it when I said "add it to the someday list". Then the more I started thinking about it, I realized...wow, I really do have a Someday List. I think everyone has some sort of list. Whether it be a couple of items or a long list of things. I'm sure everyone has different items on their list! So, in no particular order...here is my list!
- Vacation in Tahiti/Bora Bora (ok...this IS probably on the top of my list, but everything else is in no particular order! haha)
- Replace our carpet with hardwood-except in the bedrooms.
- Have the inside of our home painted
- Replace our plates/cups/bowls with a new set-preferably white
- Become a stay at home mom
- Own a pearl white vehicle
- Take up ballet lessons again-I miss it
- Have my fake nails again
- Have my parents live in the same town as me
- Go on a Disney Cruise
- Visit the Grand Canyon
- Cement the side yard
- Visit my husbands side of the family in AL, ND and PA
- Go to Vegas with friends for my 30th birthday
- Stay in the "treehouse" again with my husband
What does your list look like?