Monday, September 23, 2013

Everyone starts somewhere...

My last blog post was prior to completing T25. It is officially over and here are my stats from it:

1 inch lost from my waist
.5 inch lost from my hips
.5 inch GAIN on my thighs-muscle muscle muscle

July to Sept

I was very pleased with my results from T25. I continued to lift during the program as well-which was extremely difficult on double days because I was basically doing triple days! I definitely recommend this program because who doesn't have 25 minutes to exercise?!?!

I decided to take a walk through memory fitness lane to see how far I've come. While I am extremely embarrassed to post my before picture, I have to remind myself that EVERYONE starts somewhere. Whether you are 300lbs or 160lbs, everyone who decides to make a lifestyle change has a starting point. Make a goal for yourself and stick to it! I started in January so here are my past and present stats:

                       Jan          Sept
Bust                38in        34in
Waist              30in        27in
Hips               38 in       36 in
Total Loss: 9inches!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment