Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Second time around...

"Working mothers are guinea pigs in a scientific experiment to show that sleep is not necessary to human life."
~ Author Unknown

So this was my 2nd Mothers Day! It was somewhat bitter sweet for me. Bitter because this was my first Mothers Day spent away from my own Mother and because my husband had to work all day. However, my awesome brother made up for the bitter part of my day by taking Wesley and I out to lunch! I love this picture of us:
Hubby made up for his absence too! Sent flowers to my work on Friday! I absolutely LOVE getting flowers!


After our lunch date Wesley and I just hung out around the house together. The weather was somewhat cold so the park wasn't a very good option-which I was bummed about. But we made the best of our day by taking pictures together! =)


When my husband got off work around 6:30 we met up with his family at the Elephant Bar for dinner. Had a great time celebrating and chatting away!



Overall--it was a fabulous 2nd Mothers Day. I know since Wesley is still too young to understand, it was really my hubby making sure I felt special! He did a great job...even ended the day with a fabulous foot massage! Love you babe!!



No comments:

Post a Comment